Friday, September 11, 2009

Ready for Halloween!

People always look at me kind of strangely when I tell them Halloween is my favorite holiday.
It is a little strange, I guess. I mean Christmas would be the obvious front-runner in holiday favorites, and why would anyone choose goblins and ghouls over Santa and his reindeer? I think it's not really so much about Halloween, but the anticipation of the start of the holidays that gets me so excited. We are finally allowed to begin dreaming of cooler weather, and for those of us in the lucky parts of the U.S., season changes even. We begin to bake again, we can dust off our winter coats and boots, and we begin to really start decorating! The decorating is my favorite, and Halloween is first in line in the long process that finally stops in late-December (unless you are one of the New Year's and Valentine's Day decorating people in which case I applaud your stamina)! So, maybe it's just the anticipation of all the holidays that makes Halloween so great to me.

But really, can anyone resist the Halloween decorations we have at The Willows???




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location