Friday, July 16, 2010

good friends.

Do you have one of those friends who you casually invite to come over for pizza with the family and she offers to bring some sort of appetizer and then shows up with this...


My mouth literally fell open when Laurie walked in with this beautiful display. I mean, seriously? You just whipped that up? You hardly want to touch it, it looks so perfect.
Do beware, however, once we get over the beauty, the Burch family can destroy a cheese board...


And what about one of those friends who can just tell when you are having a bad day and suddenly shows up with a little homemade gift just for you...


Lucky me, I have just such friends. Their kindness and generosity, creativity and talent never cease to amaze me. I am on the road with these two amazing ladies right now on a little summer adventure through Georgia. One car, a GPS, three friends and the open road... should make for some good stories. I hope...


I have a few little posts set for next week and the following week we have some very exciting guest bloggers! I can't wait!
After that, I am sure I will have quite a bit to share from our road trip. Have a great weekend and I will be back in a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Angie said...

It looks amazing!! I would have had a hard time digging in! How fun does that road trip sound!?! Have a blast! Can't wait to see all the photos!

janine said...

Hi Bev,

Real good friends are hard to come by...we need to hold on to them with both hands. You have indeed got some really talented friends there. Enjoy your road trip with your friends. Safe travelling and see you back here real soon.
Take care
Janine
XXOO
Tasmania, Australia

TSL said...

I can honestly say I've never had a friend to do an appitizer up so wonderfully (but I can say a it's a different thing about road trips with friends!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location