Friday, July 9, 2010

guest blogger jen: a special friday

Today is my last blog post for all of you. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this amazing blog for a week!


I thought today I would focus more on Bev's wonderful boutique that I have been lucky enough to be a part of for over two years now! The Willows is a dream, and I secretly play house every day while I'm here.

Bev, I decided while you're gone I'm going to give away the store! heehee. We need some fun summer sales!
Friday Madness - Today only! 25% off all flip flops!!



Monday, July 12 - Saturday, July 17 - SALE!


First, we have a new promotion we are very excited about!

Spend $100 at The Willows 7/12 - 7/17 and get a voucher for $25 off any $50 purchase to use in August! Every $100 spent gets you another voucher - one week only!!

20% off all Seabags!

(please call the store for availabilty)

Free Gift with any $100 or more purchase! (while supplies last!)

Please call me at the store if you need any more details! It's going to be fun next week! Please stop in and say hello. I really enjoy meeting all of Bev's followers!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Count me in!!! I love your love story and beautiful wedding.

You two are a gorgeous couple!
Move over Tori & Dean - LOL

CC said...

We will miss you! Thank you, Jen, for sharing your special day with all of us!!!

Wish I could stop by....but, there's a wee distance between us! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location