Thursday, May 26, 2011

california no.1: just basics


Just Basics is basically (hahaha) one of my absolute favorite places to shop.  And lucky for me it is a few blocks from my house on Balboa Island.  I don't think I have set foot on that island for even the shortest of trips without stopping in to this lovely boutique.  Debbie, the owner, has an amazing talent for finding the very best for this tiny little shop.  I am constantly amazed at how much cuteness is packed into 400 square feet.  And, as an added bonus, she has one of the very best employees running her shop.  Susan will help you find whatever it is you are looking for (and many a cute item you didn't even realize you were looking for) in just the right size and color.  She knows where to find everything... and not just in the store.  If there is anything you are looking for in the area, Susan will help you find it.  So, start your morning at Just Basics (after having your donut and coffee at Dad's) and Susan can help you plan the rest of your day for all the best shopping and dining and anything else you might need in between.


Stop by if you are in the area!  There is a good chance I might bump into you if you are there this summer, as I can't seem to stay away!

And, please continue to share your favorites!  I am so excited to try out some of these new-to-me suggestions!

1 comment:

Ashley Madsen said...

Love just basics. Seeing Dad's makes me so excited for our 2 week trip coming up in a couple months.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location