Thursday, May 19, 2011

its that time of year...


Oh, weddings.  Don't you just love them?  And spring weddings most especially, I must say.  4 years ago in April, after being the mother-of-the-groom at three weddings, my oldest daughter got married.  I'm pretty sure when word of their engagement spread, one of my boys commented, "Oh, no.  Mom's planning a wedding."  Christine and I had so much fun planning this wedding together.  I am pretty sure it goes without saying that it was her favorite day ever, but I think it was one of mine also.  There is really nothing like a backyard family wedding.  Thanks for all the amazing memories, Christine!


Looking back at these makes me want to dig up all our old wedding pictures...  perhaps a future post.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Well, that is by far the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen. GORGEOUS!

I too, love weddings and all the whites and dreams to be had.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location