Wednesday, February 12, 2014

our holiday party


Once again for Christmas, we had our adult holiday dinner that I host at my home.  (Like I said, it's been a crazy year and I'm a little behind...)  It's wonderful to be able to spend some grown-up time together during the holidays.  We have drinks and appetizers, sit down for dinner together, have a gift exchange, play games, indulge in dessert and just have a great time laughing and talking and being together.  This year my best friend, Laurie was able to come from California to help me decorate and get all set up for the party (and to join in the festivities, as well!).  We have so much fun doing this sort of thing together!  It was a great night with ridiculous games and lots of laughs!  Even though it was almost two months ago, I thought I would share some pictures now anyway.  
Better late than never, right?  


1 comment:

Meg@OliverandRust said...

i love seeing photos of your home, parties no matter how late. gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location